I'm a bad blogger. It's not that I don't have things to share... I just ran out of steam for a bit. Life went crazy, and happy and crazy and happy... and I've come to the conclusion that it will probably be this way for a long time to come, so I better just continue to share with you guys in a format that allows me more than 160-ish characters. Plus, it was taking me a damn long time to fix all the typos my broken/shaky/healing hand was putting in there.
Recap: I'm crazy in love with a wonderful man who is madly in love with me (so, SO happy!!!); my ex is still a douche-and now has a facebook; my house is still for sale (with a newly lowered price!); I'm still unemployed (but trying and praying); my arm is healing slowly but surely, thanks to tons of physical therapy; the kids have now all started school-even KoalaBaby, and I miss her during the day; I've been sewing, a lot; and occasionally painting.
I'll expand on these things more later. I have the wood-crafting bug again HARD, and wanna bust out my power tools... but my stupid hand is holding me back. I would try to convince The Man to help me... but he does this type of stuff for his paying job, I don't think I'll bug him with my little crafter things (unless I need some muscles, then I might).
Deeply, insanely, deliciously happy--did I mention that? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment