This week, I had to do something that I really didn't want to have to do--I deleted 13 people off my friends list. They were all people that had a what I am going to call a "first-tier" relationship with my ex. This means they were direct friends with him, worked with him, or did business with him.
I had to do this because one of those people, and I am not sure which one, was reporting my every FB activity to him. This is troublesome, since he still has an active restraining order out against him. Now, I am incredibly intelligent about legal matters and I made sure that the RO was set up so that I may approach him, but he is not allowed to approach me. This allows me to go to OUR place of employment, to trade the children in a public location, for me to be allowed on MY piece of property I co-own with him, and for us to attend doctor's appointments together but forbids him from being in or around my house or on my street or following me when I run errands.
For people to forward information or to tell him my activities is aiding and abetting and/or contributing to criminal mischief. I know that some people that were deleted were highly offended, but my safety, and the safety of my children comes far ahead of your feelings on this matter. Besides, I was just protecting your criminal record. You're welcome.
Yes, I know that this is a public blog and that anyone can read what I write here. I do not post my activities on here, nor do I use his name. Every word I post here is a part of the story of how I became the person I am today. The truth is ugly at times, and sometimes it hurt me to write what I have to... but this is all a part of my healing process.
I desire to live a life as transparently as possible--after years of having to edit my thoughts and words to everyone in my life, this is very important to me. The years of living one lie after another have ended. This is me and my life, warts and all.
This is all that will be said on this matter.
In other news, there will be more posts... There are currently three mostly written out, but for whatever reason, they are unable to be published yet. There is yet another post that had to be broken into three separate posts addressing each child and their specific issues separately--I am trying to get them as concise as possible before posting though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment