Thursday, March 11, 2010

Not so confidential note

I had blocked a family member on my facebook 2 years ago. There were horrible things said to me and giving what I was going through in my marriage, I really didn't need to extra grief of this family member. They profess to be a good christian person, and make a very big showing of how the family is everything, second only to Jesus.

But I was removed from the family like a diseased branch on a tree. Cut off and burned for firewood. I'm not allowed to talk to my younger siblings at all. I am not allowed at any family function that this family member *might* show up at. I was fired because this family member doesn't like me.

Years have passed. I have been trying to practice patience and forgiveness with everyone in my life. I have no anger for this situation any more... So I unblocked said person. 48 hours passed, now I'm blocked. Could have done without that this week.

There is a lot of joking around about me being "evil" or a troublemaker... This is the root of the joke. I'm not evil, I don't cause trouble. But I have been unfairly labeled a troublemaker by this person, and the only way I know how to deal with that type of pain is to make it the butt of a joke.

Oh well, I guess. Now the ball is in their court. I hope their heart is changed someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment